It is amazing how time flies; days become hours, hours become moments you wished you seized and enjoyed. It’s been over 6 months since I last posted, but a day hasn’t passed without visiting the blog, going through old posts and admiring the past, clicking on links to daily reads and keeping up with the lives of bloggers that inspire me… a lot has happened in 6 months, and it feels like everything happened in 6 minutes.
- My love moved back to Dubai
- 6-month probation period at work, completed
- The passing of a dear friend
- Ashtanga Yoga Institute in Mysore accepted my application
- Sharing the wonderful practice of Ashtanga Yoga with the beautiful people of Dubai
- Class reviewed in TimeOut Dubai magazine and, in another issue, took part in aphotoshoot for an article about a new program that Gems of Yoga started (known asGOYASTRO Yoga – more on that later)